Sakura Wagyu Beef
An American Marbled Delicacy
THE WAGYU BREED
THE MOST DESIRED IN THE WORLD
Not only is Wagyu beef delicious, it’s healthier than other types of beef, too. Wagyu is high in omega-3 fatty acids, which is an essential “good” fat. In addition, Wagyu is high in monounsaturated fat, which has been proven to be better for your health than eating saturated fats.
- Bred from authentic Wagyu genetics from legendary Japanese bloodlines
- Our producers follow our strict guidelines to naturally raise the cattle for Sakura Wagyu Farms
- They are fed slowly, for a minimum of 400 days which promotes highly marbled beef
- They are fed an all-vegetarian diet
- They are never given growth hormones
Served at some of the finest restaurants, Kobe beef is considered a delicacy. Wagyu beef cattle are bred from direct descendants of the Japanese cattle, so the flavor and tenderness are passed down through generations. Gourmet cooks love to prepare our Wagyu beef because of the beautiful marbling and fat distribution, which produces tender, luscious and unbelievably flavorful beef.
Highly marbled and delicious.
A buttery flavor that lingers on the palate.